- A phone running GNU/Linux that doubles as a desktop by connecting peripherals. This can spawn several local businesses offering these peripherals as a service. They can also be available from libraries and other community centers. The phones store peoples' personal information and run mostly P2P apps for communication, ensuring full data sovereignty.
- A recurring payments application like LiberaPay based on UPI.
- Self-hosted AI assistant that stores its data locally. (Snips)
- Smartphones with shutters for front and back cameras.
- A mobile phone connected to an IPv6 network running GNU/Linux with several self-hosted and P2P applications installed, accessible over the internet through a DynDNS system, with a 1TB microSD card and powered by solar energy.