- Burn the FreedomBox image to a microSD card from an Android phone to help users with a smartphone as their only computer install FreedomBox. There's an app called EtchDroid to do this.
- On Moto G3 Turbo, EtchDroid kept crashing when I tried to write a compressed FreedomBox testing RPi2 image to a microSD card connected through a microUSB adapter. Termux has a xz-utils package which provides the unxz command. Facing disk space issues currently.
- Run FreedomBox on an old Android phone
- Debian can be run on Android using https://userland.tech. Try installing the package freedombox on top of Debian
- Try to run GNU/Linux on an Android phone and install the freedombox package on it.
- Configure swap partitions on the internal eMMC storage of ARM devices to increase the amount of available memory.